Times are changing.
时代变了
I"m Ed Sullivan. And this is Broadway.
我是埃德·苏立文 这里是百老汇
OKBaby, everything is all right
宝贝 万事
Uptight. Out of sight
不必紧张
I have a dream.
我有个梦想
I know I"m just an average guy
我知道我不过一介草民
No football hero or smooth Don Juan
不是啥足球明星或是风流才子
I am the greatest!
我是最棒的
I"m a poor man is son
我出身贫寒
By the content of their character.
通过他们的优良品质
Everything is all right. Uptight Ha ha ha. Yeah. Baby...
万事OK 别紧张
Hey. You guys are playing like girls.
你们球打得像娘娘腔
Are you kiddin" me?
你在耍我吗
Hey, hey, Winnaker, do you want me to get you a skirt?
温耐克 要我帮你把裙子拿给你吗
I"ll get you a skirt if you keep playing like a girl.
你再这么娘娘腔我就给你拿去
There it is, there it is. Come on, set it up.
就是这样 落好位
Bring it down, bring it down. Set it up! Set it up!
往里面挤 落好位
There it is. Pop the ball. Pop it in there, pop it in there.
就是这样 传球进去
All right, good. There it is.
好了 有了
Congratulations, Coach.
恭喜你 教练
That"s good. That"s perfect. OK. You do that.
可以了 这样最好 好 你来吧