one of these days you ll be 这段时间 你封闭自己
under the covers you ll be 藏在桌子下面
under the table and you ll realize 你清楚的认识到
all of your days are numbered 自己时日无多
all of them one to one hundred 它们从一到一百
all of them millions. 到数百万
all of them trillions.到数亿万
so what are you gonna do with them all? 所以这些日子你要去做什么呢?
you can not trade them in for mall. no no.你不能把它们拿到商场去买卖,不能
take every moment 自己用吧
you know that you own them.你知道它们是属于你的
it s all you can do,你完全能做到
use what s been given to you.用这段时间好好对待自己
give me a reason 给我一个理由
to fight the feeling 让我去抗拒这感觉
that there s nothing here for me. 其实这些都没什么
cause none of its easy,这样想并不轻松啊~
i know it wasn t meant to be.我知道不是这样
i know it s all up to me. 我知道这一切对我来说都完了
i know it s all up to me. 都完了
so what am i gonna do with my time? oh在我剩下的时间里我该去做些什么呢?
i ll take every moment,我会去利用我剩下的每一分钟
i know that i own them.我知道我拥有它们
it